2. CAPRYLYL CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE - non-ionic washing substance of natural origin. It has an extremely gentle action, it is a derivative of sugars. It does not contain sulfates.
3. PENTYLENE GLYCOL - humectant (moisturizing substance) of natural origin. Obtained from sugar cane. Responsible for a velvety skin.
4. MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL - macadamia nut oil, contains a large amount of monounsaturated fatty acids, including palmitic oil. Provides hydration, restores skin softness and accelerates regeneration. It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, accelerates skin healing and stimulates collagen production
5. CETEARYL OLIVATE - non-ionic emulsifier, i.e. a substance forming an emulsion. Olive oil derivative. It has a strong moisturizing and skin conditioning effect. It acts as an "occlusive band-aid" protecting the skin against water loss. When applied to the skin, it softens and smoothes it. It acts as a secondary greasing agent, inhibiting excessive degreasing of the epidermis surface
6. SORBITAN OLIVATE - non-ionic emulsifier forming an emulsion, natural origin from olive oil. The structure of the component is analogous to the structure of the stratum corneum. It is a special emulsifier, because in addition to creating an emulsion, it has a strong moisturizing and emollient (smoothing, oiling) effect. At the time of emulsion formation, it creates liquid crystals with a structure similar to the liquid-crystal intercellular cement found naturally in the skin, thanks to this close affinity it perfectly improves its elasticity and hydration
7. CANOLA OIL - bioactive canola oil obtained from rapeseed oil obtained from Swedish non-GMO crops. Naturally rich in antioxidants - tocopherols and phytosterols, protecting and strengthening the skin barrier and supporting regeneration. This blend has been clinically proven to protect and strengthen the skin barrier, especially when it is breached by washing substances, while removing make-up. Strongly moisturizes and soothes irritations
8. VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS SEED OIL - upcycling berry oil, a strong antioxidant, rich in Omega-3,6,9 fatty acids. Contains beta-carotene (provitamin A), a natural source of retinol. Thanks to the high content of fatty acids, it also supports the barrier functions of the skin, resulting in a moisturized and nourished skin. Oil rich in linoleic acid that nourishes the skin without weighing it down.
9. ACACIA SENEGAL GUM - acacia gum, a fully natural and innovative thickener made of a combination of two types of gums. Provides a strong moisturizing effect for the skin. It creates a smooth and non-sticky emulsion
10. XANTHAN GUM - thickener of natural origin. Together with Senegalese acacia gum, it forms an ingredient that regulates the degree of emulsion viscosity. It creates an occlusion on the skin and prevents transepidermal water loss. It has moisturizing and soothing properties
2. OLEJ JOJOBA (Simmondia Chinesis Seed Oil) Jojoba oil is a proven anti-inflammatory and has a high concentration of wax esters that help repair a weakened skin barrier. It regulates sebum production because it’s very similar to the sebum that your body produces naturally. It is non-comedogenic, meaning it doesn't clog your pores. Jojoba oil contains natural forms of vitamin E, A, and F, and phytosterols.
3. PENTYLENE GLYCOL Pentylene glycol is an ingredient which is found naturally in some plants (such as sugar beets). It is a humectant, meaning it binds water to your skin, making it a good hydrating agent and aids penetration of other ingredients. It keeps your skin soft and silky. skin softening | antimicrobial
4. CETEARYL ALCOHOL Unlike other alcohols, which can dry out your skin, cetearyl alcohol is an emulsifier derived from coconut oil, which makes our cream consistency so light and easy to absorb. It also softens and hydrates skin. occlusive | hydrating
5. SQUALANE Derived form olive oil, squalane is an incredibly moisturizing substance. It is commonly found in skin-surface lipids, which help to protect and moisturize. It is easily absorbed and prevents water loss from the skin, while also helping repair the skin barrier, protecting it against environmental aggressors. Its ability to reduce inflammation provides relief to those with acne. It adapts to your skin type and what your skin needs. anti-inflammatory | hydrating | hypoallergenic
6. MORINGA BUTTER (Moringa Oil/Hydrogenated Moringa Oil Esters) Moringa is an extremely lightweight miracle butter. Its high omega content and antioxidants give it excellent moisturizing properties. It softens, soothes, and protects skin, and as a result, it’s effective for conditioning rough, dry skin. The antioxidant peptides found in moringa shield and protect the skin against environmental aggressors by neutralizing free radicals and strengthening the skin's barrier function. It is rich in oleic acid which is naturally found in our skin. anti-inflammatory | antimicrobial | skin softening | natural glow
7. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE An emulsifier on the basis of glucoside and coconut oil. It stabilizes oil and water mixture. It helps skin retain moisture, and gives it a velvety texture. nourishing | dryness preventing
8. EMBELIA EXTRACT (Embelia Concinna Leaf Extract) Also known as “Tanterakala”, meaning “hug of the forest”. Embelia extract is a flavonoid-rich active ingredient from embelia leaves and offers an immediate sensation of comfort to irritated skin. It slows down the aging process by improving skin's microcirculation and enzymatic activity. redness reducing | soothing
9. TOCOPHEROL Tocopherol is basically vitamin E and most commonly known for its benefits for skin health and appearance. Vitamin E is an antioxidant - it prevents oxidative damage to cells by helping to remove free radicals. Additionally, vitamin E has moisturizing and healing benefits, and helps to strengthen skin barrier function. slowing down aging process | giving skin elasticity
10. GLICERYNA a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from the air. It also supports the penetration of other ingredients.
Cookies and related technologies allow the website to function properly and help us adjust the offer to your needs. You can choose to accept our use of all these files and go to the store, or adapt the use of files to your preferences by selecting "Customize Consents".
These files are necessary for our website to function so they can't be switched off.
These files allow you to use other functions of the website (other than those necessary for its functioning). Enabling these files will give you access to the full functionality of the website.
These files allow us to analyze our online store, which may contribute to its better functioning and adaptation to the needs of our Users.
These files are used by the software provider within our store operates. They are not combined with other data left by you in the store. The purpose of collecting these files is to perform analysis that will contribute to the software development. You can read more about this in the Shoper cookies policy.
With these files, we can conduct marketing activities.